IP addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They may be used, for example:
- To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site. Unless you have adjusted your
- If there are particular concerns you have with our Social Network Trend Data, data of users of the Site and data obtained from cookies, then please send an email for the attention of the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.