The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is forecast to be worth over £450 billion by 2025 and the UK government has announced plans to end the sale of internal combustion engine cars by 2040. Whilst there is raising consumer awareness and concern over a perceived lack of urgent action to tackle green issues, pollution and rising CO2 levels; the same consumer has been slow to purchase an EV.
Starcount Data Scientists have used social media data and clustering models to analyse the change in consumers mindsets and identify the opportunities for brands to succeed in the electric vehicles market.
Our brochure explores:
- The history of electric vehicles and their evolution.
- The projected global appetite for electric vehicles.
- The purchase considerations for an electric vehicle.
- The main barriers to purchasing an electric vehicle and how brands can overcome them.
- How automotive brands can gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- How to target the right customers and prospects to grow sales.
- How brands can use their data to create actionable insights.
- How do the top automotive brands rank in the Electric Vehicles market based on consumer perception?