In a world of digital disruption and shifting brand loyalty, how can you drive competitive advantage? The winners of the future will be businesses that understand what their customers are doing when they are not interacting with their brands and react appropriately. Here are six insights to help you drive future competitive advantage, build sales and grow market share.
1. Your customers’ needs and expectations are constantly evolving – they will outgrow you fast.
Modern consumers are much more savvy and less brand loyal. It is vital to keep your finger on the pulse of shifting consumer tastes and trends to stay relevant.
2. Your current competitors are not your future competitors.
Fundamental change is here to stay. From broadcast to retail to transport, new entrants are disrupting traditional industries, with the most successful being those that are the most agile and responsive.
3. Digital transformation enables market disrupters to create and launch new business models at speed.
The most successful modern businesses include Amazon, Uber and AirBnB, spanning across and transforming a range of industries. The common factor? Vast caches of data are recognised as the key differentiator in their success, feeding their strategies and informing customer-centric operations and delivery systems.
4. We help you to discover the early adopters that are most likely to engage with new business models and switch their spend.
Our expertise enables you to monitor emerging trends and identify the influencers most followed by your other customers, who are able to influence increased spending.
5. We are able to show how and why customers move from you to your competitors.
Our time-stamped data shows you how, when and why consumers have decided to engage with particular brands; it monitors competitors, predicting future behaviour and intent.
6. We anticipate how customers’ needs change, which allows you to speak to them before they disengage.
By tracking customer journeys, we are able to see who is in their consideration set and intercept consumers at the right moment, using the appropriate messaging and channels.
Visit our case studies to find out how others have used our data and insight.