Reporting to: Chief Data Scientist, Client Director, Client Head of Loyalty and Innovation
Key Stakeholders: Client Head of Loyalty and Campaign Managers
Visa: Need to be able to work in the UK without sponsorship
Starcount is a rapidly growing, London based, analytics and insight business specialising in the science of purchase and intent. Our collective experience and expertise enable us to deliver innovative and market leading insights to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data analysis and precision whilst being adaptable and versatile in a fast-paced environment. You will be based on site with our client four days per week whilst being supported by our Client Director and highly proficient team of data scientists. By providing accurate and targeted CRM analytics, you’ll facilitate the enhancement of customer contact strategy.
You will be an effective and efficient communicator who thrives on collaborative problem solving. Whilst your primary objective will be to provide easily translatable insight to the client, your ability or desire to present to a wider audience is beneficial.
- Develop a customer centric CRM and loyalty evaluation plan, using a clear understanding of translating insight into action
- Understand the client’s CRM objectives and provide clear recommendations on how they can achieve these
- Design and develop the client’s reporting dashboard
- Help the client organise the evaluation process
- Form collaborative relationships with the campaigns team and be prepared to deliver actionable insight for evaluation at the start of each week
- Provide clear data-based insights and recommendations on CRM performance and opportunities to improve future performance
- Help the client manage multiple agency responsibilities
- Create and agree Test & Learn plans across all key stakeholder groups
- Own the CRM Test & Learn agenda to help grow the business understanding of customer behaviour and campaign results
Qualities we value:
- 2:1 degree or equivalent from a top university in a numerate or logical subject
- Coding skills – ability to code in one or more languages (SAS, SQL)
- Experience using customer or consumer data (Transactional, CRM, viewing, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- 4-5 years client liaison experience or skill in explaining reports and problem solving
- Familiar with data visualisation tools (Omniscope, Excel, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, etc.) and data manipulation software
- Knowledge of statistics, linear algebra, probability theory, regression models
- Ability to identify key insights from large datasets and explain them concisely and clearly to a non-technical audience
- A passion for utilising data to drive behavioural change within a client’s business
When you join Starcount you’re joining a collaborative team of highly skilled individuals. Our curiosity and open-minded approach enable us to find solutions for tomorrow’s challenges, today! In our fast-paced environment, you’ll thrive on self-motivation and derive great satisfaction from knowing the value of your role in the big picture.
We have a fun social culture with regular showcase (lunch and learn) sessions and after-hours social functions, all adding up to a balanced work-life environment with a 4pm finish on Fridays!Apply now
Data transformation demands clearly pronounced goals, strong engagement strategies and a willingness to move quickly and risk failure. These require solid, visionary leadership in order to inspire buy-in across an organisation. This Whitepaper, authored by data pioneer Edwina Dunn details the 7 success factors needed for data transformation.Read More
Selecting and setting up in … ContinuedRead More
Starcount has delved into the state of the UK pensions industry, examining how disruption in the space is causing many providers to reassess how they communicate with their customers.Read More
The fitness industry in the … ContinuedRead More
Starcount worked with this automotive brand to maximise engagement and increase sales of their new model.Read More