Reporting to: CEO
Key Stakeholders: CEO, Product Lead
Position: Consultant with potential to become permanent
Visa: Need to be able to work in the UK without sponsorship
Starcount is a rapidly growing, London based, analytics and insight business specialising in the science of purchase and intent. Our USP is combining our ground-breaking insight with great creative to produce the most relevant customer communications.
This approach is moving Starcount into the arena of advertising agencies; a relatively new challenge, made easier because of our strong and embedded relationships in the boardroom. We already have the very best contracts in High Street Retail and now require face to face, C Level opportunities with other sector clients to grow the business.
We are therefore looking for a Senior Marketing & PR expert, with a great track record of promoting and growing agencies or consultancies. Well connected with agency & marketing industry press and associations, you will be comfortable with, and a believer in, both data and customer-focused creative whilst demonstrating a passion for innovation.
• Promote the genuine USP of Starcount’s insight and creative combination to clients – using powerful automated algorithms to drive content engines.
• Devise a marketing strategy to bring this alive and position the Starcount brand with clients. Our data and technology make us stand apart from all the rest (but our profile and communication is currently weaker).
• Raise awareness via thought leadership pieces, conferences, events, advertising effectiveness, features and awards (once won).
• Starcount’s offering is unique and is delivering success stories; giving this person some genuine stand out messages to promote the organisation. Our data on emerging trends and communities means we can pitch our knowledge of any brand challenge faster and more effectively than most (but we are not currently on rosters, it’s all network).
• Starcount currently has 50 employees and are at the scale-up stage of business; and the start-up phase of an agency. Our capability is driven and informed by data science expertise but this person will still need to be a doer; both practical and adaptable. The role can engage additional contractors to help when needed.
When you join Starcount you’re joining a collaborative team of highly skilled individuals. Our curiosity and open-minded approach enables us to find solutions for tomorrow’s challenges, today! In our fast-paced environment, you’ll thrive on self-motivation and derive great satisfaction from knowing the value of your role in the big picture.
We have a fun social culture with regular showcase (lunch and learn) sessions and after-hours social functions, all adding up to a balanced work-life environment with a 4pm finish on Fridays!Apply now View on Linkedin
Data transformation demands clearly pronounced goals, strong engagement strategies and a willingness to move quickly and risk failure. These require solid, visionary leadership in order to inspire buy-in across an organisation. This Whitepaper, authored by data pioneer Edwina Dunn details the 7 success factors needed for data transformation.Read More
Whether you’re trying to sell … ContinuedRead More
Starcount has delved into the state of the UK pensions industry, examining how disruption in the space is causing many providers to reassess how they communicate with their customers.Read More
Starcount CEO, Edwina Dunn, and … ContinuedRead More
Starcount worked with this automotive brand to maximise engagement and increase sales of their new model.Read More