Reporting to: Chief Data Scientist
Key Stakeholders: Client contacts, Client team, CEO
Position: Full time and permanent
Visa: Need to be able to work in the UK without sponsorship
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter if you would like to apply for this role.
Starcount is a rapidly growing, London based, analytics and insight business specialising in the science of purchase and intent. Our collective experience and expertise enable us to deliver innovative and market leading insights to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data analysis and precision whilst being adaptable and versatile in a fast-paced environment. You will work alongside our highly proficient team of data scientists, providing accurate and targeted CRM analytics, to facilitate the development of customer contact strategy for our strategic clients.
You will be an effective and efficient communicator who thrives on collaborative problem solving. Whilst not essential, your ability or desire to present directly to our clients will be beneficial.
Qualities we value:
- 2:1 degree or equivalent from a top university in a numerate or logical subject
- Coding skills – ability to code in one or more languages (SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Experience using customer or consumer data (Transactional, CRM, viewing, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- 2-3 years client liaison experience or skill in explaining reports and problem solving
- Familiar with data visualisation tools (Omniscope, Excel, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, etc.) and data manipulation software
- Knowledge of statistics, linear algebra, probability theory, regression models
- Ability to identify key insights from large datasets and explain them concisely and clearly to a non-technical audience
- A passion for utilising data to drive changes within a client’s business
- Own, maintain and evolve Starcount’s CRM targeting and evaluation capabilities
- Understand our client’s CRM objectives and provide clear recommendations on how they can achieve this
- Provide clear data-based insights and recommendations on CRM performance and opportunities to improve future performance
- Identify new opportunities for our clients to utilise data and data science to wow customers
- Optimization of clients’ CRM/marketing activities
When you join Starcount you’re joining a collaborative team of highly skilled individuals. Our curiosity and open-minded approach enables us to find solutions for tomorrow’s challenges, today! In our fast-paced environment, you’ll thrive on self-motivation and derive great satisfaction from knowing the value of your role in the big picture.
We have a fun social culture with regular showcase (lunch and learn) sessions and after-hours social functions, all adding up to a balanced work-life environment with a 4pm finish on Fridays!Apply now View on Linkedin
Data transformation demands clearly pronounced goals, strong engagement strategies and a willingness to move quickly and risk failure. These require solid, visionary leadership in order to inspire buy-in across an organisation. This Whitepaper, authored by data pioneer Edwina Dunn details the 7 success factors needed for data transformation.Read More
Starcount has received some impactful … ContinuedRead More
Starcount has delved into the state of the UK pensions industry, examining how disruption in the space is causing many providers to reassess how they communicate with their customers.Read More
Starcount worked with this automotive brand to maximise engagement and increase sales of their new model.Read More