Starcount is a rapidly growing, London based, analytics and insight business specialising in the science of purchase and intent.
Our proprietary software provides predictive customer insights, whilst our consultants build a relationship with business leaders to develop a long-term data strategy; one that fosters growth, efficiency and loyal fans for customers. Having established a reputation as leaders in the world of data-lead marketing through our consultancy services, we recently launched our first software product to put the power of data insights in the hands of our client’s business.
Having established not only a need but a genuine excitement in the market for Starcount’s proprietary customer analytics software, we’re growing our team of expert client managers. You’ll exude enthusiasm for the power of data-lead marketing and possess a natural ability to build the trust of a client, backed by a genuine belief in the measurable returns for investing in Starcount’s product.
- Develop strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Nurture new client relationships with a vision to growing them into large scale accounts
- Deliver definable action, using our rich, robust insight to produce measurable business growth
- Work with our Chief Product Officer to build a client-driven feature roadmap – ensuring our platforms are attractively relevant and results-based
- Work with our Data Scientists to produce high quality projects delivered on time
- Partner with clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs and business challenges, whilst using your insights to advise Starcount’s sales and marketing teams in the development of collateral, solutions and brand positioning
- Commercially proactive in ensuring that Starcount’s platforms are justifiably the best possible solution to your client’s challenges
- Strong understanding of Programmatic Marketing and Digital Media (In-house media buying experience beneficial)
- Proven track record of managing client relationships within a large agency or client organisation
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of data sets to guide marketing decision making, either from a brand, retailer or agency perspective
- Solutions driven with the ability to solve a client’s problems through active listening and empathetic understanding of their business challenges
When you join Starcount you’re joining a collaborative team of highly skilled individuals. Our curiosity and open-minded approach enable us to find solutions for tomorrow’s challenges, today! In our fast-paced environment, you’ll thrive on self-motivation and derive great satisfaction from knowing the value of your role in the big picture.Apply now View on Linkedin
Technology is changing rapidly and … ContinuedRead More
Data transformation demands clearly pronounced goals, strong engagement strategies and a willingness to move quickly and risk failure. These require solid, visionary leadership in order to inspire buy-in across an organisation. This Whitepaper, authored by data pioneer Edwina Dunn details the 7 success factors needed for data transformation.Read More
Starcount has delved into the state of the UK pensions industry, examining how disruption in the space is causing many providers to reassess how they communicate with their customers.Read More
Starcount worked with this automotive brand to maximise engagement and increase sales of their new model.Read More