Verizon Wireless have a Starscore of 21,116,456 and are No.534 today on the Global social media chart
With a total of 1,318,972 Twitter followers, 5,588,691 Facebook fans and 16,494,875 YouTube views. Today Verizon Wireless did not gain any YouTube views, gained 3,077 Twitter followers and gained 7,285 Facebook fans. Their social media ranking has moved up 23 places in the daily Brand Chart to no.153 and remains at no.190 in the all time Brand Chart.
Social highlights from Verizon Wireless
Loading social feeds
Discover more charting stars
(Note: All figures below are aggregate totals counting fans from all accounts and pages that a brand has.)
Currently charting outside the top 200 in these chartsUnited States chart North America chart
Verizon Wireless, is a mobile network operator that offers wireless voice, messaging and data products and services to customers in the United States. Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless communications services provider in the United States with 108.7 million subscribers as of the end of 2011. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, the company is a joint venture of U.S. telecommunications firm Verizon Communications and UK multinational mobile network operator Vodafone. Verizon Communications holds 55 percent ownership and Vodafone hold the remaining 45 percent ownership of the joint venture. On January 9, 2009, Verizon Wireless acquired Alltel Wireless in a deal valued at $28.1 billion.